Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sorry for the lack of blog posts, but...



We have been busy! Especially since this little monkey is on the move! 
       Lilla started army crawling towards the end of March and just a couple of weeks later she had gotten the hang of the real deal! She is crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything!

        We have been on the road alot. In the last two months, we have been home a total of two weekends, which leaves very little time for blogging! We have had a great time playing with cousins, celebrating birthdays, babies, anniversaries, weddings, and of course Easter at the beach! Here are just a few of the many pictures!


 
These two absolutely adore each other! I have seriously thought about bringing Simms home with me to entertain Lilla!



Can you believe these two both weigh the same?
Cope is the most content baby and he is so squishy! I just love him!
Nearly impossible to get a decent picture of the three of them!

I celebrated my 29th birthday

Mac celebrated his 11th. This picture is from last year. No cake for him this year because this BIG boy is on a diet!

The whole family had a blast at Adeline's party at Pump it UP!

Every Easter, the McShan family heads to the beach for the weekend! Lilla and I packed up and headed out on Wednesday.  This was her third trip to the beach but this was the first time that she really got to enjoy being on the beach and she loved it! We would head out mid morning and for the most part stay on the beach all day. I wasn't real sure how much beach time I would get in with a little one but she did great.


Bathing Beauty!


Lilla wear a dress made by her grandmother for her Aunt T






Riding Mac is so much fun!



Lilla's first Easter



Checking out my goodies from the Easter Bunny
Lilla also got her very first tooth this Easter!

     Grover and I celebrated our 2nd anniversay on April 12. It is so hard to believe it as been 2 years already. We celebrated with dinner in Birmingham at Flemmings. We had a wonderful time and the food was delicious!

April 12, 2008

        On April 17, one of my good friends from high school got married. Her reception was at the same place that Grover and I had ours and it was so much fun. I didn't take very many pictures at all but here are couple. Congrats to Cile and Robert!


   
Simms, Lilla, and Adeline


   

Simms and Lilla


This little girl had so much fun dancing!

So there you have it; our last month in a nutsell! I will try to do better about posting a little more often!


1 comment:

  1. Becca- I cant believe she is already crawling!!! You three make the most beautiful family! Love seeing all these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete