We celebrated Mother's Day with a wonderful weekend trip to the lake. The whole family was there which always makes for a chaotic but fun time. I love watching all the babies interact with one another. Lilla and Simms adore each other and it won't be long before Cope is right there in the middle of all the action. I am so thankful for my mom and all that she does for everyone of her children and grandchildren. She is one of the most generous and selfless people I know and has the most gentle spirit. All of the grandchildren LOVE their GiGi. I hope that Lilla and I have the same kind of relationship that I have with my mom. She is truly one my best friends!
Lilla loves her Uncle Tay Tay
and Aunt Marge too!
Cope 4 1/2 months, Simms 2 1/2 yrs, and Lilla 9 months
Miss Independent-this little girl thinks she can do everything all by herself and if you try to help she usually starts all over from the very beginning. Oh what fun!
Cope showing off his pretty, big, blue eyes!
Letting her toes dry!
We are all very blessed to have Gigi in our lives!! Sure was a fun weekend! Can't wait for more this summer!
ReplyDelete