
Happy 10 months to Little Lilla! I know I say this all the time but I seriously cannot believe my baby girl will be one in 2 short months! Where has the time gone? Lilla had her 9 month doctor's appointment last week (I know I'm a little behind as usual) and she weighed in at 16 lbs 1 ounce(10th-25th%). She was 27 1/4 inches(50th%) long. She got her little toe pricked and didn't shed a tear. What a big girl! She is into everything. She isn't walking yet but she is close! She now has 4 teeth, 2 front and 2 bottom. The girl LOVES to eat, especially what we are eating. She would much rather eat from our plates rather than her baby food. She is so independent,yet very cuddly when she gets sleepy. She still loves to laugh at us when we sing and dance for her. She loves to take walks and wagon rides or anything outdoors for that matter. She is taking two great naps a day and continues to sleep well at night and she is finally holding her own bottle! She brings such happiness to our lives and it amazes how much my love grows for her every day! She left wednesday to spend a couple of nights with her GiGi and Papa at the lake and I cannot wait to see my little lovebug!
Hi Becca! I cannot believe she is 10 months old either! I love following your blog...she is a doll. We weer hoping to maybe see y'all this weekend, but hopefully over the 4th of July!!!
ReplyDelete