Friday, May 28, 2010

Annual Beach Trip

Last weekend the three of us

plus these four kiddos went to the beach.

I had so much fun catching up with two of my best friends Katie and Elizabeth,  and Reagan and Adeline were so much help with Lilla. Lilla enjoyed her first popcicle and dippin dots which I could not feed her fast enough. Her schedule was a bit opposite everyone else so I didn't get in as much beach time this trip but we still had a wonderful weekend getaway! This is the second year that the three of us have done a May beach trip and hope that we make it a yearly event!














Katie Mann will be the most fun momma one day! She had a dance party with all the kids in the den one afternoon and they were all having the best time. I recorded it and would post the video, but I know she would kill me.




No comments:

Post a Comment