Monday, February 1, 2010

6 months

This past Thurdsay Lilla turned six months old. I can hardly believe how fast these first 6 months with her have flown by. We are truly blessed to have such a happy baby. She laughs and smiles ALL the time. Watching people dance makes her laugh the hardest. She can sit up for a few seconds at a time before tumbling over and tries so hard to get up on all fours when laying on her tummy. She would love to be on the go. I don't think it will be too much longer. For now, she just rolls to get whereever she needs to go. She is still sleeping great at night. I don't know what we will do when she outgrows the swaddle blanket. I'm dreading that day. Lilla has her 6 month appointment Wednesday so I will update with her stats then. She is definitely fillling out. Sometimes her cheeks look like they could explode, but I could just eat them up!







1 comment:

  1. She's beautiful, I hope you printed and framed this last picture! So sweet. I'm glad the 6 month shots are over, weren't they awful! And I am especially glad that she is ok, I can only imagine how frantic you felt! I hope we get to see you soon, it may be this summer at the lake though but that will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete