Thursday, January 14, 2010

2010

After celebrating Christmas with my family in Montgomery, Grover and I came back to McShan to undecorate and put away all of the Christmas decorations. Lilla stayed with my parents in Montgomery which sure made it easy to get everything done pretty quickly. Tuesday I picked Lilla up and headed to Georgia. Lilla and I stayed with Simms while Dru and Margaret went to the hospital for Baby Cope's arrival. Simms is at such a fun age and absolutely adores Lilla. Lilla is pretty fond of her cousin too. It doesn't take much for Simms to put a BIG smile on Lilla's face. Cope arrived around 10:00 Wednesday morning December 30, 2009. He looks just like Dru to me. After our short trip to Georgia, we headed to the beach for the New Years weekend. We had a very relaxing time and of course didn't even make it up to ring in the New Year. Lilla had her first fever and cold during our trip. She is finally getting better but now I think she is cutting her first teeth which makes for a very fussy baby.  This past week Lilla saw her first snow and most everything was pretty frozen over the weekend. We got out just to snap a few pictures. 2009 was a very eventful year for Grover and I. We celebrated our first anniversary, welcomed our first child into the world, celebrated Grover's 30th birthday, took a trip to Chicago, and also got a new nephew. We look forward to what 2010 has in store.



Copeland Evans Goodwin



Laying out on the beach
The weather was so nice when we first got there but turned cold pretty quickly.





Every beach trip starts out like this






Sick Baby :(









Lilla and Daddy in front of the frozen lake


Daddy built a bonfire to warm us up



Mac Dog


No comments:

Post a Comment