Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas 2009













We had a wonderful first christmas with Lilla. I'm glad that Montgomery is close enough so that we can spend the holiday with both of our families.  We enjoyed the annual lobster dinner with all of the McShans on Christmas eve. I really do consider myself lucky to have married into such a fun family.They definitley know how to entertain. It was this time last year that Grover and I announced to his side of the family that we were expecting a baby. It's crazy how much has changed in just one year.





Attempting to get a family picture in front of the tree

Lilla and Bett


Allgood Family picture


Checking out the lobster


 Yummy!

Grover was so excited Christmas morning. He had been anxiously awaiting this day for the whole month. He really wanted to wake Lilla up, but I managed to convince him that was not a good idea.  He couldn't wait for her to see what Santa had brought. When we went shopping earlier in the month, he would throw all kinds of toys in the buggy that I would take right back out and explain to him that she is not quite old enough for that just yet.



Finally awake!


5 months


Checking out her goodies


After the three of us opened our stockings and presents, we walked up to Grover's parents house and did Christmas morning with them. We had a delicious breakfast and then headed back down to our house, unloaded our gifts, packed super fast, and hit the road to Montgomery. We opened gifts again with my family. Christmas night we had dinner at our house with the Gosses and then played games like we always do. I'll have to admit that Grover, Lilla, and I were worn out and went to bed pretty early that night.


Delivering presents


Uncle John Hunter





She loves the jumper from GiGi and Papa Doc


Watching cartoons with her baby doll

1 comment:

  1. Becca, I love all of the pictures from the last several posts. Lilla is so beautiful! I hope we can see all of you before too long but it will be lake time before we know it and we HAVE to get together then

    ReplyDelete