GIRL!!! This October Lilla will be getting a sister! First and foremost, I had hoped and prayed for a healthy baby. Secondly, I had prayed that number two would be a little boy... for Grover's sake. He desperately wants a son. However, I could not be more excited that Lilla is going to have a sister. I never had that opportunity and often times wondered what I was missing out on. It seems that all the sisters that I know share such a special bond and I look forward to watching our girls develop that same special relationship. Of course we have no names picked out. I always knew that if I had one little girl her name would be Lillian, but I never dreamed that God would bless me with two sweet girls. Let the brainstorming begin!
Congratulations Becca! Having 2 girls is going to be SO MUCH fun! Hope to see all of you soon at the lake.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!!!! That is so exciting!!!!!
ReplyDelete