We headed to the beach the Thursday before Easter for the annual Easter beach trip. It is always such a great time having all of the McShan family together. The car ride down there was not so much fun. We waited to hit the road after Lilla's school Easter party. I thought she would be worn out and sleep the whole way down there, but boy was I wrong. It rained almost until Mobile and Lilla did not shut her little eyes once. I was about to pull my hair out and so was Lilla but we finally made it and went straight to the beach. She covered herself in sand and just laid there making sand angels. I don't know if I will ever get all of the sand out of her hair. She was so thankful to be out of the car seat. I wish I had taken some pictures of her that first night but the camera was the last thing on my mind. Here are some pictures from the rest of our trip. As you can tell it was near impossible to get a decent family picture this year. We finally just gave up.
Kids Rooms on the Brain
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment