Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lillapalooza

We had a wonderful weekend at the lake celebrating Lilla's first birthday. I had all intentions of having a small first birthday party for family and close friends but it turned out being a little bigger than I had originally anticiapated. However, we had an absolute blast having most all of our families together. I think we have decided that it needs to be an annual event- Aunt Missy came up with the name Lillapalooza.  Grover and I are so blessed to both have such wonderful, fun families. It meant so much to us that every one came together to celebrate our little girl, who by the way loved all of the attention and the cake. I think she would have eaten the whole thing if we would have let her. We have way to many pictures to post individually so here is a link to the album.

4 comments:

  1. We had a BLAST all weekend! Definetly should do a Lillapalooza every year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for having us! It was so great to see everyone, and Lilla is just beautiful! Can't wait to see y'all again for some tailgating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca, she's so cute!!! All of the pictures from her birthday look so fun! I love all the decorations! Hope you all are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay...I love the title of your post!!!!!!!!! I mean the pictures are all so adorable and what a wonderful family you have, but that was just the icing on the cake:)

    ReplyDelete