Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We went to the annual Halloween party and Hunter and Gina's house last night and had a blast. I was excited my parents were in town and got to go with us this year. After a weeks worth of practice, Lilla wore her costume most of the evening and she did surprisingly well with all of the other costumes. And one more thing, Lilla is finally walking. I know that probably deserves a post of its own but since I have not gotten around to it I thought I would go on and write about it. She started walking last Monday. We are still a little wobbly but she can do it and she is so proud of herself!


                                          

Cute little Pig!

Toomer's Corner and Fanatic Auburn fan


Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox
















1 comment:

  1. Yay for Lilla walking! And she's the cutest little pig I've ever seen! Love that costume!!

    ReplyDelete